Skin Cancer Sores Can Repeatedly Picking At A Scab Or Sore Cause Skin Cancer/melanoma?

Can repeatedly picking at a scab or sore cause skin cancer/melanoma? - skin cancer sores

In 2005, a black spot on his back, that I decided that was later a scab and then scar. It was for me always impulsive start the principle of selection and scarring to the process. I have about 10 or 15 times in the last two years, and now in 2007 is a café, uneven, partly scaly and rough, and additional updates are partially flat. The last time I was on 18 January. Well, what is shocking to me because in my back, I can not say if the brand has become bigger because I keep my harvest or if it causes a certain way to a kind of skin cancer. It may sound silly, but I tend noted that melanomas in the same way I was very afraid.

My question is, can always remember to cancer of the skin and cause melanoma?

I really need the peace of mind so that you do not see any concerns about this not in a position to a doctor for some time.

3 comments:

srbunce said...

No, it's ... should not a scab have selected and then, when she was a scar (because) they received in their crust was even worse. Let him, put a little vitamin E oil, or some scar remover and see if it changes color in general. But please do not stand out more. That's the worst thing you do for your skin.

mlgable said...

No collection no constant cause of skin cancer.

Winette said...

Pick some that will Maderma cream soften the skin and scars. I do not think you have a skin cancer of the candidates for a crust. But man ... collecting more!

Post a Comment