Dvd Player Will Not Play Coraline In 3d Help- My Big Screen Tv Won't Play 3D Movie Right!?

Help- my big screen tv won't play 3D movie right!? - dvd player will not play coraline in 3d

It makes me crazy! Coraline 3D I have in my DVD player and every time the scene changes in television keeps correcting himself sometimes plays in 3D, the next scene is blurred and then the next scene normally. Beginning of the film, said that if you have a large screen to move the image to ... so I thought I had (4:3) right? but even if it is always harmful. Whenever I speak to Google to try to resolve this problem, I can not get a response.
can someone help me with this? Has anyone had this problem before?

1 comments:

Joe said...

3D-Ready DLP TV is only MITS. Is time
Unplug the RCA soon anyway, research and get something good
info.

Post a Comment