Schick Injector Has Anyone Here Ever Shaved With A Schick Injector? What Do You Think Of Them?

Has anyone here ever shaved with a Schick Injector? What do you think of them? - schick injector

They are a little old and outdated. And they are not easy to find here. But when I shaved with a little surprises me how close a shave you can get with one. I think that is the reason that the blade angle is set for you. You simply insert the head of the color for the face and you need nothing more from the angle of the blade to do.

I've found to give much, much more than a Gillette Mach 3 shaving brush, razor or other cartridge.

Do you have a Schick injector?

What do you think?

2 comments:

Buzzy said...

I got used a few years ago and went to my double-blade Gillette, I am in it.

I_heart_... said...

No, unfortunately not. Never heard of him, but I rather think, Schick and his caliber of quality, so I can not imagine it was a good shave. If you have trouble finding several injectors, I found it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Schick-Injector-Bl ...

Post a Comment