Pet Rabbit Games Was This The Only Option In Saving My Pet Rabbit?

Was this the only option in saving my pet rabbit? - pet rabbit games

My rabbit's body temperature has been almost 6 years ago when I bent back in the late afternoon, for him to eat, eyes bright and low. All veterinarians in the area of rabbits, so I found a vet, EMERGENCY was about an hour later in the evening. I took him there, said he was GI, and had a little fluid in the stomach. the vet said, that are liquids or operations, the only options, because there have been a lock. We have tried a little fluid lttle administor and if the work is not, we could talk about old. It was nearly midnight when 4 hours and said he was identified and care as if they surrender. I had the choice to kill, or try to drink more. I decided to put them in order to stop the pain, but I feel that I was too early. You do not want them to suffer. gi is inevitable at some point? And if I stayed with him during the trial, it would have helped me to be there with him? what do all the vet, he could? GI can be helped, that too late in the game

5 comments:

Grace ♥ said...

sure ...?

punkbun0... said...

Sorry for your loss. the vet said it showed that the rabbit was abandoned, it was probably the only option. I know how bad it has to do hurt. Gastro-intestinal problems can be very dangerous.

mom 2 4 said...

must accept that he made the best decision I could at the time, and it is always best suffuring until the end. But before you secure another pet rabbit that you Avet Handl find that to avoid future problems. Please accept my condolensez for the loss of your pet.

Carissa said...

Looks like you've made the right choice. Her pussy was uncomfortable and do not have such a beast. If you are of course, that the same way can be terminated, maintained, and the bill has also risen. It is difficult to abandon a pet, but it seems you've made the right choice for your rabbit. He apparently lived a long life so far. Sorry for your loss

Kiki B said...

You have the best he could, he lived a long happy life with their care. I feel like I lost a friend come to stop and remember that you are so good he could not. We do not know how vets are not only we can give all our best. And yes, if peritonitis (sp?) The possibility that would not have done anyway.

Post a Comment