How To Use My Xbox 360 Controller On My Pc For Visual Boy Advance How Can I Use An Xbox 360 Controller To A PC?

How can I use an Xbox 360 controller to a PC? - how to use my xbox 360 controller on my pc for visual boy advance

I'm looking for the Xbox 360 work on a PC, and I think I need a little more information.

So I want a driver is a little bit, I am sick and tired of playing on the keyboard, especially on an emulator ... Im so ask if you play with a wired remote control 360, as in ePSXe or Visual Boy Advance, etc. ..

If so, what should I do and a system of requirements that the USB 2.0?

3 comments:

No-one in particular said...

Yes Simply plug the controller cable to the computer, then go to www. Switchbladegaming.com. This program allows you to play many different games with an Xbox 360 or PS3 controller. It rocks!

WWE said...

Microsoft - Wireless Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360
Heres the link

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp? ...

WWE said...

Microsoft - Wireless Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360
Heres the link

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp? ...

Post a Comment